From Dragon Kings to Buddhahood, Master Sheng-yen Lu covers a gamut
of esoteric subjects in his many dharma talks. Recognized as a Living
Buddha by his students and many Tibetan tulkus, Master Lu brings
a unique perspective to the Buddhadharma few others can give.
In this book, one will find out:
- How to do wealth practices to acquire abundance
- Why sariras (signs of spiritual achievement) were found amid
the cremated remains of some executed prisoners in Singapore
- Why there is a red light district in the realm of heavens
- Who Nagarjuna is and his relationship to Shakyamuni Buddha
- How Shakyamuni Buddha learned to drink coffee
- How to expand one's consciousness.
As the Living Buddha says, "One cannot be too aloof from the
sentient beings!" In delivering these talks, the Living Buddha
entered into a communion with his audiences and delivered the teachings
in a way that could be understood by the capacities of all his listeners.
By opening one's heart to these teachings, one will find the darkness
of one's being suddenly flooded, illuminated by the Light of Truth.